Spend as much as you can on the graphics card as it does 90-95% of the work in gaming.
A 128gig SSD can fill up very quickly, make certain you have a 2nd hard drive for extra storage.
We recommend 8 Gigs of RAM for gaming. More RAM does NOT increase gaming performance.
1866Mhz RAM and 2133Mhz RAM increase overall system performance only marginally. For optimum STABILITY we recommend 1600 Mhz RAM.
A 2 gig Graphics card is NOT faster than a 1 Gig card. The performance is determined by the GPU (Graphics Processor Unit) ie a GTX 660 is faster than a GTX 650 and a GTX 760 is faster again
We DO NOT recommend RAZER Keyboards & Mice Click Here for more Info
At GR-TEK Computers our aim is to deliver the best custom built computer experience and to only use industry and quality proven hardware with
unmatched quality, reliability and attention to detail . We aim to deliver a complete customer focused experience designed to meet your productivity needs. We focus on a strong set of tried and tested component combinations that have been tested to ensure reliability and expected performance levels.
GR-TEK Computers adheres to a set of high standards:
• Fully customisable desktop computer systems that ensures that each pc is for your specific needs.
• All Gaming PCs & Desktop PCs are hand-built by Professional System Engineers
• Each custom built computer receives extensive testing, quality and performance checking before despatch.
• We only use high quality industry standard components sourced from Australian reputable distributors.
• LOW NOISE components are used wherever possible to avoid excessive noise.
• We Pride ourselves in offering the best in Service, Quality and Reliability.
• We are proudly Australian owned & operated.
• We are custom built computer professionals with over 25 years experience.
• We provide excellent customer service, latest software and industry leading technology.
* All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies. Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be identical to the product supplied. *