CUSTOM BUILDING A PC
For a gaming pc we always recommend you spend as much as you can on the graphics card as it does 90-95% of the work in gaming. A good graphics card is also very good for video edting computers.
An SSD drive is approx. 4 times faster than a normal hard drive. Although a 128gig SSD can fill up very quickly, make certain you have a 2nd hard drive for extra storage.
We recommend 8 Gigs of RAM for gaming computers and 16gigs of RAM for Photo & Video Editing Systems.
For optimum STABILITY we recommend 1600 Mhz RAM. 1866Mhz RAM and 2133Mhz RAM increase overall system performance only marginally.
We DO NOT recommend RAZER Keyboards & Mice Click Here for more Info
At GR-TEK Computers our aim is to deliver the best custom built desktop computer experience and to only use industry and quality proven hardware with
unmatched quality, reliability and attention to detail . We aim to deliver a complete customer focused experience designed to meet your productivity needs. We focus on a strong set of tried and tested component combinations that have been tested to ensure reliability and expected performance levels.
GR-TEK Computers adheres to a set of high standards:
• Fully customisable desktop computer systems that ensures that each pc is for your specific needs.
• All Custom built Desktop Pcs are hand-built by Professional System Engineers
• Each desktop computer receives extensive testing, quality and performance checking before despatch.
• We only use high quality industry standard components sourced from Australian reputable distributors.
• LOW NOISE components are used wherever possible to avoid excessive noise.
• We Pride ourselves in offering the best in Service, Quality and Reliability.
• We are proudly Australian owned & operated.
• We are desktop computer professionals with over 25 years experience.
• We provide excellent customer service, latest software and industry leading technology.
* All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies. Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be identical to the product supplied. *
We reserve the right to use alternative components of equal or better quality in the rare event of stock unavailability.